Welcome to the EDA Video Blog! Check back reguarly for new cooking videos and learn how to cook delicious African dishes.
Cooking directions for Nigerian Fried Plantain With Eggs:
- Cut off the top and bottom of the plantain. Make a shallow cut on the side and peel of the skin from that point.
- Next, cut the plantains to any shape of choice.You can sprinkle some salt on the plantain if you like salted plantains.
- Heat up the oil and fry the plantains until brown.
- Now chop the onions, tomato and pepper(to taste)
- Break the eggs,add salt to taste and whisk until double in size.
- Heat up a little oil on the pan; add the tomato, onions and pepper; stir fry for some seconds and add any seasoning of choice(I like using a little stock cube)
- Next , add the whisked eggs and leave to cook for some seconds. Then turn it over , so that the other side will cook as well.
- Now the eggs are ready to be served with the fried plantains. ENJOY!
Nigerian Peppered Gizzard is a popular Nigerian Food. Nigerian Peppered Gizzard is also called "small chops" which is a slang for starter or snacks before the main meal. Having said that Peppered Gizzard can be served with jollof rice, fried rice etc it's purely based on preference.
Learn how to make Asun (Spicy Goat Meat) in easy steps. Asun works well as a starter or as a main meal. Isi Ewu can be made within two hours when armed with the correct recipe :) Grab my Asun recipe and get cooking.
Learn how to cook Basmati rice in 10 mins by following these easy steps.
Follow these easy steps on "How to make Nigerian Meat Pie". Nigerian meat pie is a popular snack that's enjoyed by so many across the world. As you will find with most of my Nigerian food recipes videos, I make the process as simple as possible for anyone who's willing to try out any of the Nigerian food recipes.
Grab the recipe and make your Nigerian Meat Pie :)